U.S. Naval War College (NWC) community, including spouses, partners, and significant others, are invited to attend a special lecture on Thursday, 1 November from 1830-1945 in Spruance Auditorium - "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About NWC... But Were Afraid to Ask!" This lecture is designed to help the entire NWC community understand the college’s curriculum and accompanying subject matter that the student body will be exposed to during the upcoming academic year.
It will also serve as a kickoff for our 2019 "Issues in National Security Lecture Series" which will run on select Tuesday evenings from January to May 2019.
Highlights for Thursday, 1 November include:
- "Opening Remarks and Welcome" by NWC President, Rear Adm. Jeffrey Harley
- "134 Years of College History in Ten Minutes" by Professor John Jackson
- "Why is Alfred Thayer Mahan One of the Great Figures in History?" by Professor John Maurer
- "Future Warfighting" by Professor Tim Schultz
- "Building Ships: The International Program" by Professor Tom Mangold
- "Issues in National Security Lecture Series" by Professor David Polatty
Casual attire is recommended and RSVP's are not required for this event - but please email Professor David Polatty at email@example.com if you have any questions.More on INS